Old 06-09-2003, 04:22 PM
Megan

Default First critter

Huh, that's cool. makes sense. i know awhile back you posted some links to
(pond)critter identification pages. could you please post those again. i
thought i bookmarked them, but now i can't seem to find them. thanks!

megs
"K30a" wrote in message

When my first critter showed up I was astounded!
How did it get there?

I found out that most of these critters have wings and they take off at

night
watching for the glitter and reflection of the moon and the stars off of

water.
You can fool them and catch these insects on a sheet of black plastic laid

on
the lawn.
But I think they are more fun when they show up in the pond ;-)

k30a
and the watergardening labradors
http://www.geocities.com/watergarden...dors/home.html