Old 06-09-2003, 07:03 PM
Steve

Default O/T people sitting on garden wall. advice needed

oo wrote:
Hi

I know people on these groups are full of ideas and are very
resourceful. I have been looking for a solution to my problem on the
net.

Basically youths won't stop sitting on my garden wall, despite my
repeated requests and threats they continue to sit there. Basically
they are noisy and wil eventually weaken the structure of the wall.

I was wondering if any of you have any practical solutions? (apart
from barb wire, glass on the wall or using a baseball bat on their
knees etc lol) I would appreciate sensible and legal solutions...

Oh yeah and theres no point moaning to their parents or police - thats
useless.

Any advice appreciated as its driving me nuts, having to constantly
chase the brats. lol

Thanks.

If you can stomache it smear some dog sh*t over the top of the wall,
obviously not in site of said offenders. Otherwise any smelly substance will
do, crushed or rubbed garlic, smelly fish maybe even jam to invite ants and
other insects.
Tar paint is good but should be left as a last result because then the kids
will know that the gloves are off.
HTH
Steve
--
USENET-Not for the faint hearted. Maybe there should be a driving test.
Top posting - Instant failure