Old 06-09-2003, 07:03 PM
Zizz

Default O/T people sitting on garden wall. advice needed

"oo" wrote in message

Hi

I know people on these groups are full of ideas and are very resourceful.

have been looking for a solution to my problem on the net.

Basically youths won't stop sitting on my garden wall, despite my repeated
requests and threats they continue to sit there. Basically they are noisy
and wil eventually weaken the structure of the wall.

I was wondering if any of you have any practical solutions? (apart from

barb
wire, glass on the wall or using a baseball bat on their knees etc lol) I
would appreciate sensible and legal solutions...

Oh yeah and theres no point moaning to their parents or police - thats
useless.

Any advice appreciated as its driving me nuts, having to constantly chase
the brats. lol

Thanks.

Depends on how high the wall is and if you can grow a nice thorny plant to
the top of it .... pyracanthia, or ilex or a nice thorny rose.