Old 06-09-2003, 07:12 PM
oo

Default O/T people...anti-vandal paint??

"elise" wrote in message

Just paint the outside and top with Anti-vandal paint - the local council

will probably be able to tell you where to get it. Really messy stuff and
takes ages to wash out.

Thanks Elise.
http://www.autopaints.co.uk/anti-vandal_paint.htm
Says "SURFACE WHICH APPEARS NORMAL......When VANDALENE is applied according
to the instructions, coated surfaces appear normal but will remain soft and
slippery for several years."

Sounds like great stuff Im going to look into it further...thanks.

Also anyone know what the legal ramifications are when using this? I mean
will i get a solicitors letter from one of the scumbags saying " you have
ruined my clients clothes" etc etc and therefore be liable for paying
damages?