Old 06-09-2003, 09:32 PM
Mary Fisher

Default New here

English.. ?? Hard to define these days! LOL

I know - but I can trace English-born ancestors back for five generations
which is a pretty good start for a pedigree, which is why I say English and
not British - which of course I am too. My husband didn't tell me that his
mother was half Irish until after we were married, all our children are 1/8
Irish ...

But I don't mind :-) We have one Welsh daughter in law and one Scots one.

Technically I'm British.. However I'm European by blood!-)!

Alone.. never but 'where' are you..

Leeds, Yorkshire. Chapeltown in inner city Leeds, the immigrant part. We're
the only English family in the street, not the only whites though. We've
lived here for over forty years and can't see any reason for moving.

There's always uk.rec.gardens if
you are gardening in the UK.. Though everyones pretty friendly here
too.

I already subscribe to uk.rec.gardening, is that what you meant? I was
attracted to this ng by the 'edible' part :-)

Mary
//
Jim
North London, England, UK