Old 06-09-2003, 10:12 PM
graphixgal

Default SPA Help

We've owned our LifeSprings spa for four months. We bought it on the
recommendation of friends who have owned and been happy with theirs
for two years. We dealt with the dealer in Jurupa, CA.

We've been very pleased. We're running it on 220-volt and the
electricity is running less than $20 a month -- a little hard to tell
since we're running the air conditioning so much right now. With about
25 jets and the waterfall we added, we get a nice, stimulating
environment, but it doesn't blow us out of the spa -- pleasant enough
to sit in for a half hour or an hour without going numb from being
pounded by bubbles.

Our's is the 9-foot spa (the basic is 8-feet). The only thing we
regret is that the walls aren't taller because, at 5 feet 8 inches, I
need to slide down at a slight angle to use the seat with the neck
jets. I'd prefer sitting up. My husband is 6 feet 1 inches and slides
down a lot but still enjoys it.

We're convinced that this is comparable or higher quality than most
spas under $6000. We've talked to more than 20 dealers, both before
and after purchasing, and we feel we made a good choice. If you have
the money, you can jump into the best spas -- Hot Springs and Jacuzzi.
Recommendation: I've been impressed with a Riverside dealer I got to
know after we made our purchase because I believe they will follow
through with excellent service: Cal Spas on Indiana Ave. near Tyler. I
buy my Baqua Spa chemicals from them and they are consistently
professional. They also have a great showroom.

Good luck.