Old 06-09-2003, 10:22 PM
The Slow Snail

Default O/T people...anti-vandal paint??

I was thinking of the anti burgular grease paint. Takes 10 yrs to dry or
something. Just put a sign up saying Burgular paint (anti vandal or
whatever) no liability accepted for injuries or damage, which result from
sitting, climbing or using this wall.

--
Slowly going where no snail has gone before.

(emails fake, no point emailing it, ask on list)
"oo" wrote in message
Sounds like great stuff Im going to look into it further...thanks.

Also anyone know what the legal ramifications are when using this? I mean
will i get a solicitors letter from one of the scumbags saying " you have
ruined my clients clothes" etc etc and therefore be liable for paying
damages?

---