Old 07-09-2003, 01:42 AM
RichToyBox

Default Now what do I do?

It doesn't take brains, just determination. Just do it. Put everything
where you think you want it, line the pond, look at it, redo it, look at it
again, redo it again. Do not cut the liner for the skimmer until you are
satisfied with the looks of everything. Do not cut the edge of the liner
for a few days, you may need to make adjustments in the elevation of the
edges of the pond to achieve absolute level, and there could be some
settlement of the edges that can be corrected it there is liner available.
Now do it.
--
RichToyBox

"pixi" wrote in message
Got all the stuff for my new pond (water garden?) the other day. Filter,
skimmer, liner, pump. Trouble is I don't think I have the brains to get

it
all together and working.

Although the pond was dug a year ago it has been raining so much that I
haven't been able to get much done. And the filter turns out to be much
bigger than I thought it would be so I have to dig a bigger hole.

Our grass is over a foot high and this morning (4:00 a.m.) I could see the
stars. Saw Orion for the first time this summer. Anyway, first thing

will
start digging as soon as it's light enough. Then when the grass is dry
enough, out with the lawn mower.

Hope you folks with brace yourselves for a myriad of questions.

Pixi