Old 07-09-2003, 04:12 AM
LeighMo

Default Advice on lighting for a 75 gallon tank

OK, any advice on picking and setting up a compressed CO2 system? I'll be
picking up the tank next weekend so I'll have the time to set it up and
start cycling it.

First, consider a no-cycle setup:

http://www.csd.net/~cgadd/aqua/art_plant_newtank.htm

Second, I forgot to mention...even if you go with the higher light, it may not
be enough to grow Lilaeopsis well. It's a difficult plant. Some people have
no trouble with it; others find it impossible. For a tank as deep as a 75
gallon, over 4 wpg of light seems to be optimal.

If you still want a CO2 system, check out this page:

http://www.dlink.org/aqua/CO2.html

Leigh