Old 07-09-2003, 11:32 AM
Jim Webster

Default RR Soy works better in rRomania than in USA

wrote in message

On Thu, 4 Sep 2003 19:03:43 +0100, "Jim Webster"
wrote:

on the grounds that we have seen you post plenty of posts critical of GM

but
none at all in favour, following your categorisation should we ask who

you
have sold your soul to?

No - because I don't receive money for my work against GM crops.

this you tell us, and of course being gentlemen we believe you, but how do
we know you aren't an employee of greenpeace or similar?

Those
who speak in favour of biotech invariably receive money for doing so.

funnily enough the people I see on sci.agric who ask the difficult questions
that the anti-gm brigade dislike so much tend to be ordinary farmers whose
knowledge of the real world tends to distress the antis

Jim Webster

regards
Marcus