Old 07-09-2003, 12:25 PM
Danny Lee

Default 3 umbrella plants

Hi All

I have bought 3 umbrella plants from B&Q, and they came in plug pots, and
roots seem to be chocked for space. So I repotted them to medium sized
teracota pots, and watered them daily.

One is florishing pushing new leaves. The other one stopped growing - it
looks as if it stopped growing, but it deos not seem dead. The third one -
smallest of 3, is dying. Most of the leaves have fallen off, and the
remaining one seem to be drying away. All 3 looked very fresh when bought.
Is it repotting or something in our water, or what else could be wrong?

cheers

Dan