Old 07-09-2003, 12:34 PM

Default 3 umbrella plants

"Danny Lee" wrote in message
: Hi All
:
: I have bought 3 umbrella plants from B&Q, and they came in plug pots, and
: roots seem to be chocked for space. So I repotted them to medium sized
: teracota pots, and watered them daily.
:
: One is florishing pushing new leaves. The other one stopped growing - it
: looks as if it stopped growing, but it deos not seem dead. The third one -
: smallest of 3, is dying. Most of the leaves have fallen off, and the
: remaining one seem to be drying away. All 3 looked very fresh when bought.
: Is it repotting or something in our water, or what else could be wrong?
:
: cheers
:
: Dan