Old 07-09-2003, 01:12 PM
Blackthorn

Default O/T people...anti-vandal paint??

"Nick Upson" wrote in message
I ouce took photos of kids hanging around and was threatened by one of the
parents for taking them, I asked the police later and taking photos of
children without parental consent is a very grey area

But there is a big difference between taking photos of kids who are just
hanging aroun and taking photos of someone who is commiting an offence.

In article , The Slow
Snail wrote:
Oh and also photographing does the trick too. One lad who was hassling

us,
messing around in the front garden, throwing stuff at the doors and

windows.
Mum ran out there with a camera and took a picture of him at it. Again

never
saw him again. Was always worried about the picture. Shame he didn't

know
there wasn't any film in the camera anyway!