Old 07-09-2003, 02:32 PM
Ian

Default Anybody in Toronto GTA Area want baby Goldfish??

BTW, I am in Brampton, very close to 401, 407, and Mavis.

"Ian" wrote in message
. rogers.com...
My pond nursery said my goldfish were still too immature to have babies.

WRONG!

I've got a slew of them, at least a few dozen, possibly more, kinda hard

see most of those little black kiddies. A few of them are orange, yellow,
white, etc. Figure they are about an inch long, all healthy, and they eat
too much! Had them a month or so.

Problem is, my pond is a tiny 750 gallons, and I already have 2 nice sized
Koi and 8 mature goldfish, so I really have no room for any more fish.

Free to a good home, any and all baby goldfish we can capture. Come on

over
with a net!

Let me know via the group or email (remove the
NOSPAM part)