Old 07-09-2003, 03:02 PM
Seven

Default O/T people sitting on garden wall. advice needed

Probably because of all the xposts!

"Temor" wrote in message
Bloody hell...............wot a thread this turned out to be !!!!!!

;-)

"Jim W" wrote in message
news:1g0x3a6.wcm0kn1ot3rscN%00senetnospamtodayta@m acunlimited.net...
dave @ stejonda wrote:

In message
1g0wz31.1gao2whuvj50N%00senetnospamtodayta@macunl imited.net, Jim W
writes
[ Kolonel Kurtz ] wrote:

It has just came to me in a flash of light - why don't you get some

compost
[really smelly stuff] and lay it along the inside of the wall

[along
the
ground] ... once they come near the wall they will smell the

compost
and
bugger off elsewhere, this may be smelly for a couple ofdays maybe

even
weeks but should defo do the trick

Thats actually not a bad idea.. Might annoy the neighbours for a bit
though.

Laying a proprietary pongy fertiliser (eg Golden Grow, 6X etc) along

the
inside of your property would be completly legal as well!-)

My cat has diarrhoea atm (true) - I could send oo some if you like.

I doubt its a legally approved fertiliser though
//