Old 07-09-2003, 03:02 PM
Ric

Default O/T people sitting on garden wall. advice needed

"Ron Clark" wrote in message
On Sat, 6 Sep 2003 18:35:17 +0100, "oo" wrote:

Hi

I know people on these groups are full of ideas and are very resourceful.

have been looking for a solution to my problem on the net.

Basically youths won't stop sitting on my garden wall, despite my

repeated
requests and threats they continue to sit there. Basically they are noisy
and wil eventually weaken the structure of the wall.

Just drip a bit of tar along the top of the wall. It doesn't need much, so
needn't disfigure the wall. Just odd spots here and there.