Old 07-09-2003, 05:33 PM
joe parkin

Default O/T people sitting on garden wall. advice needed

In article ,
says...
The 'pigs' do have rather more on their hands than what is, when all's
said and done' simple vandalism.

They would be straight out for anyone important. You forget, it is
their job.
And IME, if I want to persuade someone to do something for me, I find it
helps if I go in with attitude of respect for them, rather than one of
contempt.

Of course, it is a while since I have seen people begging the police
and trying to persuade them to do their job.
Where do you get your ideas from. They are here to keep law and order
not sit on their podiums awaiting praise and persuasion to get off
their bums.