Old 07-09-2003, 05:43 PM
PontySlapper

Default O/T people sitting on garden wall. advice needed

"Joolz" wrote in message
Lots of good advice here, I think that winter will keep them away and
hopefully plants will do the trick next year.

But for the time being, I think you should make a Sick recipe...make it look
like some drunk has leant over your wall and , this will put them off, even
if it doesn't smell,..they may even have a bit of sympathy for you having to
clean it up ;o

A bit of condensed soup, lager, carrots and oats should do it...but I'm sure
you'll find something on google.

Joolz

--
Please try your luck with these instant win prizes. If you win, we both win
the same prize, no catches!!!

Hows about a drop of chip fat out of the old deep fat fryer thats lurking in
the shed. Maybe mixed with a drop of old manky engine oil - kills old tree
stumps as well.