Old 07-09-2003, 07:42 PM
old dirtbeard

Default Minnows-free to a good home

old dirtbeard wrote in message om...

I came on this thread late...

Monica, where are you located?

Southern California, north of but near Los Angeles.

If I can't get rid of enough of the extras, the pet store
was my last option. I would gladly give them to good homes,
but I know what happens to feeder fish at the pet store....

Monica

Monica,

We bought ten minnows from PetCo about a month
ago, and so I went out to take a close inventory
of them. Now, I can locate only two of them, so
I'm afraid our koi and comet are eating them, or
they are hiding out toward the bottom of the pond,
I don't know.

To be honest, I would feel bad if I were to
"rescue" minnows only to have them eaten in my
pond. Maybe I should take a rain check on the
minnows as I don't want to turn them into fish food.

best,

doug

los angeles