Old 07-09-2003, 08:12 PM
FOW

Default Your best and worst rose?

I think my worst rose was Stainless Steel. Never got to big or took off. Had
to yank it after 5 years. I also yanked Sentimental. It got HUGE, I like
flower I can cut and keep in a vase for a while, it had flowers that would
fall apart too soon. My Sunset Celebration gets fungus and black spot real
bad also..
"Tim Tompkins" wrote in message
My best and worst is Touch of Class which I would re-name 'Touch of

Mildew'.
I 'shovel pruned' it this year as it was one of the first to show signs of
powdery mildew and REQUIRED that I use a preventative fungicide, otherwise
most of the garden would become infected.

It is a GREAT exhibitors rose, however in my opinoin just not worth the
trouble.

TT