Old 07-09-2003, 08:32 PM
Theo

Default Monarch butterfly

It has been two weeks since I bought a butterfly bush and up until now it
hasn't been visited by anything. For those past two weeks I've been
constantly looking out the window hoping to see something on it but I never
did. But today when I looked out the window, I saw a monarch butterfly on
the bush. I ran to go get my camera and when I turned it on it said low
battery. So I just took pictures really quickly before the battery ran out
or the butterfly flew away. I was able to get these two pictures before the
butterfly flew away
http://www.villagephotos.com/pubbrow...elected=475416 . They are not
that great but I'm just happy something visited my plant. Now with new
batteries, I'm ready for it when it comes back.
-Theo