Old 07-09-2003, 09:32 PM
Henry Kuska

Default Roundup Unready

I guess that in addition to providing "fishes", I should show the reader how
to fish. It is my understanding that this site is one of the ways that
medical doctors keep up with late-breaking information in their specialty.

The National Library of Medicine, provides free access to over 12 million
MEDLINE citations back to the mid-1960's and additional life science
journals. It now also provides links to some sites which provide full text
articles.

It can be reached at:
http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/entrez/query.fcgi

My 9-7-2003 search using just the term Glyphosate can be viewed at:

http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/entrez/q...arch&DB=PubMed

Henry Kuska, retired

http://home.neo.rr.com/kuska/