Old 08-09-2003, 03:04 AM
Shell91

Default Garden Decorations

"~ Lori ~" ljadkins@keep yer junkmail.comcast.net wrote in message
Recently I read on another bulletin board quite a lot of people were
derisive about people who put up gazing balls and other such decorations

in
their gardens. Any thoughts on things like gazing balls or those copper
garden stakes with beads or glass balls on them in gardens?

Eccch....I hate all that kinda stuff. Less is definitely more in the

garden
"decor" department. And while we're at it.....one word for all you

people
dressing geese and bears in seasonal or holiday coodinating "outfits":
Stop. I'm begging you.
Lori

Hmmm...I would have to agree with the geese and bears dressed up. But I
have seen some beautiful geardens with all sorts of things in them from huge
gazing balls and garden gnomes to planters made from old shoes.

Shell