Old 08-09-2003, 03:04 AM
Shell91

Default Garden Decorations

"Stu Redman" wrote in message
m...

"Shell91" wrote in message
.. .
Recently I read on another bulletin board quite a lot of people were
derisive about people who put up gazing balls and other such decorations

in
their gardens. Any thoughts on things like gazing balls or those copper
garden stakes with beads or glass balls on them in gardens? How about

solar
powered gazing ball / light combinations or other lights in the garden?
Just wondering what the general feeling is about these things. I'm not
talking about plastic pink flamingos or plastic deer or even garden

gnomes.
I do think some of this stuff looks good and some of the deer and gnomes

are
cute.

Don't ask other people their opinions -- do what YOU like. After all,

it's
your garden. You worked hard to create it, now you should enjoy it!

Hi
I am doing what I like in my garden...well with some compromise with the
other occupants of the house who also have to live wioth it. I try to get
something everyone likes there. I was just wondering how other people
decorate (or not) their gardens, just for conversation

Shell

Shell