Old 08-09-2003, 03:04 AM
Jan Flora

Default Garden Decorations

In article , "~ Lori ~" ljadkins@keep
yer junkmail.comcast.net wrote:

Recently I read on another bulletin board quite a lot of people were
derisive about people who put up gazing balls and other such decorations in
their gardens. Any thoughts on things like gazing balls or those copper
garden stakes with beads or glass balls on them in gardens?

Eccch....I hate all that kinda stuff. Less is definitely more in the garden
"decor" department. And while we're at it.....one word for all you people
dressing geese and bears in seasonal or holiday coodinating "outfits":
Stop. I'm begging you.
Lori

Some of us do things like that just to annoy people : )

Jan