Old 08-09-2003, 03:04 AM
~ jan JJsPond.us

Default Anyone here use a liquid fertilizer in there pond?

On Fri, 5 Sep 2003 18:55:55 -0500, "Mickey" wrote:

I have the dry ingredients and make liquid fertilizer for my planted
aquariums. Does anyone use liquid fertilizer for their ponds ? My water
lettuce does not seem to be growing like expected. I also have a few pieces
of duckweed that have not taken off to multiply into
3,000,000,000,000,000,000,000 so I figure something is missing the plants
need. I guess I could pull out the test kits I use for the aquariums and
check it out.

You can make your own with Muriate of Potash. ~ jan

See my ponds and filter design:
http://users.owt.com/jjspond/

~Keep 'em Wet!~
Tri-Cities WA Zone 7a