Old 08-09-2003, 05:02 AM
Philip

Default Garden Decorations

"Shell91" wrote in message
news

"~ Lori ~" ljadkins@keep yer junkmail.comcast.net wrote in message
Eccch....I hate all that kinda stuff. Less is definitely more in the

garden
"decor" department. And while we're at it.....one word for all you

people
dressing geese and bears in seasonal or holiday coodinating "outfits":
Stop. I'm begging you.
Lori

Hmmm...I would have to agree with the geese and bears dressed up. But I
have seen some beautiful geardens with all sorts of things in them from
huge
gazing balls and garden gnomes to planters made from old shoes.

I don't know, I think watching people trying to wrestle the bears and geese
while struggling with "outfits" is fun. Especially when the bears find out
that people run away when being clawed. Absolutely... what??? Oh, you
meant *plastic* bears and geese???

Nevermind
Philip