Old 08-09-2003, 06:12 AM
Culturalenigma

Default Gardening Articles needed

Hello all!

As we are drawing to a close on our gardens, I was wondering if any one here
would like to submit an article on how to do your harvesting, clearing up
your garden for next year, and preparing for next year? I have a gardening
fan site and am looking for a series of info articles in different areas.

If you can write in a clear, concise manner and you feel you are
knowledgeable enough, please email me at . All
work is strictly voluntary although your article will be fully credited to
you. You give me permission to post it on my site. This is NOT a paid
situation.

Thank you,
Trai Rathsack