Old 08-09-2003, 06:25 AM
Culturalenigma

Default Articles on my site

Hi all,

I was wondering if any of the regular posters here would be interested in
doing an article on different topics of gardening in your area. Such as the
making of compost, or what is the best way to fend off pests, etc.

If you are interested I am looking to put articles on the site. I would
like to put basic info, i.e. any questions
that newbies continue to ask here would be good. If you post regularly, and
can put together a clear, concise and well written article, I will put a
lead in on the main page and give you full credit for the article. This is
NOT a paid situation. This is voluntary.

Please contact me if you feel you are interested,

Trai