Old 08-09-2003, 09:14 AM
Kay Easton

Default tree recommendations wanted

In article , Janet Tweedy
writes

No wasps just butterflies getting drunk on the rotting fruit that dripped into
the water barrels. Told the tale of my mulberry often on this group so won't
bore anyone again suffice to say I would NEVER grow a mulberry again and it
would certainly go for the drains and heave up the foundations on my house!

I really don't know what was up with your mulberry. They're not known to
be fast growing and mine certainly isn't, and no trouble with rotting
fruit - it's too delicious and gets eaten straight away. Not at all the
insipid berries you've described.
--
Kay Easton

Edward's earthworm page: