Old 08-09-2003, 09:32 AM
Franz Heymann

Default O/T people sitting on garden wall. advice needed

"dave @ stejonda" wrote in message
In message , "[ Kolonel Kurtz ]"
writes
Maybe you should read the post I was replying to, if you do this you will
know what I was referring to and not have to ask me obvious questions ...
seek and ye shall find

Ok, well done for snipping previous posts but you've gone a little bit
too far.

I don't call snipping the complete conversation "going a little too far".
{:-((

Franz

Leave a little bit of the previous post and folks who have
other things going on their heads will recall the context of your
comments more easily.

--
dave @ stejonda

[rather enjoying the mix of cultures this cross-posting has brought to

urg]