Old 08-09-2003, 11:03 AM
sPoNiX

Default O/T people sitting on garden wall. advice needed

On Sun, 07 Sep 2003 00:21:13 GMT,
(Rodger Whitlock) wrote:

Let me ask a critical question: are they ~~really~~ weakening the
wall -- or is it that their sitting there simply annoys you? It
seems to me that it's important for you to look in the mirror and
sort out your own motives before trying to do something about
this. If perchance the real issue is simple annoyance ("it's *my*
wall they're sitting on!"), then among the reasonable remedies is
"learning to put up with something you don't like and can't do
much about."

It's that sort of attitude that ensures these kiddies continue to get
away with harassing people.