Old 08-09-2003, 12:13 PM
Andrew

Default Dying plants...

I've got some plants in my room, they are getting a fair bit of sunlight,
all are indoor plants, but some aren't doing all that well. The fern is
allright, but it is dropping off leaves rather quickly. The airplants I have
are faring differently. I have a tall gangly one thats about 10cm long, it's
gone limp and the outer leaves are turning brown. The short one with thin
thin leaves has almost died, and I brought it back somehow but now its
turning brown. There's another plant that's bushy with thin leaves thats
doing alright but the way I'm going I don't think it'll last the summer.
What do I need to do to keep them going? I'm no gardening expert as you can
tell. At the moment I've been giving them a spraying once a week, and
watering the fern once a week.