Old 08-09-2003, 01:12 PM
Bill Oliver

Default Roundup Unready

In article ,
Tom Jaszewski newsgroup wrote:
On 8 Sep 2003 01:25:22 GMT, (Bill Oliver) wrote:

it is not my habit to pretend

This has been one grand charade shill. You are posting in a
gardening group pretending to have a clue about the damaging effects
of roundup.

No, I simply don't belong to the Psychic Science Network like
you do.

Oh, and that reminds me Tom, since you have taken it upon yourself
to follow me around engaging in nothing but personal attacks, you
make a big deal of where I work and where I trained. Yet you run
away when I ask those same questions of you.

Who do you work for, Tom? Why are you so ashamed of it?

How much money to you make pushing your anti-science agenda,
Tom? Why do you refuse to tell us?

billo