Old 08-09-2003, 06:02 PM
Gabrielle

Default fingerling catfish feed (easy to find) ideas needed

I used to feed my catfish the same little sinking pellets I feed my
aquarium fish. I'd toss them in near his favorite hiding place while the
goldfish & turtles where busy chowing down on the floating stuff. Now
that he's big (18"), he come to the top and feeds with the others but I
still give him occasional sinking pellets as a treat.

Gabrielle

Bruce wrote:
I am looking for some ideas to feed my golden catfish that is in my koi
pond.
It must be something that sinks fast because the koi seem to beat the
fingerling
to it all the time. I have heard of chicken liver (raw), anything else
cheap
and easy to get?
Thanks,
Bruce