Old 08-09-2003, 06:02 PM
Victoria Clare

Default has anyone ever ordered from crocus.co.uk?

(Jim W) wrote in
news:1g0z53f.1pz7lxy143ckmnN%00senetnospamtodayta@ macunlimited.net:

I had a bad experience with Parkers (mouldy lily bulbs) and would not
order from them again myself (yes, you can return things, but that is so
much hassle, and often by the time you've had it and sent it back it's a
bit late in the season for planting the replacement.) Mind you, that
was three years ago now, so maybe they have cleaned up their act.

Sorry? 'too much hassle' to write and send an email and quote the order
number of the reciept?

Perhaps they've changed the process? When I ordered from them, I'm fairly
sure they wanted me to return the dodgy bulbs to them.

I was working pretty long hours at the time, and rewrapping the mouldy
bulbs and finding the time to take them to the post office during the day
struck me as hassle.

Just emailling for a refund sounds a lot more attractive!

Victoria