Old 08-09-2003, 06:02 PM
Rodger Whitlock

Default Sending bulbs to America?

On Sun, 7 Sep 2003 22:48:02 -0400, Culturalenigma wrote:

California has agricultural inspection at all highway entry
points into the state. I'm pretty sure an apple would be
confiscated if bought in CA, taken to NV and brought back.

YOu know, they may do random spot checks, but I"ve driven back and forth.
We have had coolers full of apples, bananas, you name it. I don't doubt
they have serious regulations, but I have to tell you, I was born there and
I don't remember that happening. It must be VERY new. I'll call my Aunt
and find out. She has some friends who could give me the absolute answer.

I left out something important: "if you tell them you have it
with you."

Nursery stock, plants in soil, is *quite* another issue.

--
Rodger Whitlock
Victoria, British Columbia, Canada