Old 08-09-2003, 07:03 PM
Sacha

Default new thread alan titchmarsh subject

in article , Mich at
wrote on 8/9/03 5:41 pm:

"BridgeP" wrote in message
In article ,
(Mike Lyle) writes:

Most 'gardening' progs are actually 'design' progs.

Very true.

IMO the only real gardening prog is GW, and even that
can stray from the straight and narrow at times.

Like on Friday - watching Rachael De Thame going around gardens and picking
up ideas was like watching paint dry.

I fell asleep less than half way through. When I woke up and realised how
boring it was I turned it off and went to bed.

snip

Was that the one that showed the Yellow Book scheme? We thought it
excellent that this was publicised but thought her own "I'll show 'em
instant garden" ludicrous. I wonder when gardening prog producers are going
to realise they're not making programmes about gardening!
--

Sacha
(remove the 'x' to email me)