Old 08-09-2003, 07:44 PM
Chris

Default where to buy plants in Sacramento/Davis area

Heh, neat that there's three of us from Davis that are on this
newsgroup.
Maybe we should form a club or something so we can talk about these things
(like the other half of that couple, heh) in a less permanent medium and
swap plant clippings or fry or snails (want some MTS? please, take some).

Sounds like a good idea. I would be interested in an informal club for
the Davis area. I just bought a tank (Haven't had one since moving to
Davis from the Seattle area four years ago). I should be getting the
equipment I ordered on line in a week, and then I will be good to go. I
will check out Pet Cetera again. I think it had been a while since they
had got new plants in last time I was there.

Ask me in another month when I'm done with my qualifying exams though.

Good luck on your quals! My email is: cjdugaw at ucdavis dot edu
Drop me a email when you are done.

Chris