Old 08-09-2003, 07:45 PM
David Rance

Default [OT] Wasps. Help needed

On Mon, 8 Sep 2003, Andy Spragg wrote:

^ Was there a need to destroy them? Were they causing annoyance?
^
^ Are you kidding? I had to put wasp traps up before I could gather my
^ grapes. They sucked a goodly proportion dry. Wretched creatures!
^
^ Liar, and a demon dimbulb so it figures.

Yeah. You claim the wasp is to blame for all the
worlds ills, based on your ignorance of wasps.

Considering I watched the wasps actually doing it for several days
before I acted there wasn't much doubt, I assure you. They didn't eat my
plums this year because there weren't any, but normally they do.

But still, if you and your friend are not going to be convinced I'm not
wasting time on you! Maybe you're a wasp groupie! :-)
| Internet: | writing from |
| Fidonet: David Rance 2:252/110 | Caversham, |
| BBS:
telnet://mesnil.demon.co.uk | Reading, UK |