Old 08-09-2003, 08:32 PM
Malcolm

Default [OT] Wasps. Help needed

On Mon, 08 Sep 2003 18:04:39 GMT, (Andy Spragg)
wrote:

Malcolm pushed briefly to the front of the
queue on Mon, 08 Sep 2003 16:03:33 GMT, and nailed this to the shed
door:

^ On Mon, 8 Sep 2003 16:42:25 +0100, David Rance
^ wrote:
^
^ On Mon, 8 Sep 2003, dave @ stejonda wrote:
^
^ I found a wasps nest in my paddock. It was a hole in the ground about 1ft
^ across and the same deep full of wasps. I managed to destroy most of them
^ but still have a number left. Any ides on removal would be much appreciated.
^
^ Was there a need to destroy them? Were they causing annoyance?
^
^ Are you kidding? I had to put wasp traps up before I could gather my
^ grapes. They sucked a goodly proportion dry. Wretched creatures!
^
^ Liar, and a demon dimbulb so it figures.

Yeah. You claim the wasp is to blame for all the
worlds ills, based on your ignorance of wasps.

No I don't dimbulb. The wasps are innocent.