Old 08-09-2003, 08:33 PM
Jim W

Default has anyone ever ordered from crocus.co.uk?

anne wrote:

Janice wrote in message

"Victoria Clare" wrote in message
I had a bad experience with Parkers (mouldy lily bulbs) and would not
order from them again myself (yes, you can return things, but that is

so
much hassle, and often by the time you've had it and sent it back

it's
bit late in the season for planting the replacement.) Mind you,

that
was three years ago now, so maybe they have cleaned up their act.

Sorry? 'too much hassle' to write and send an email and quote the

order
number of the reciept?

I ordered from Parker's. Got a bad batch of perennials - ony 6 out of 30
grew back. Bulbs were okay. I phoned them; no problem they sent me a new
batch. Only trouble was that I lost two seasons of growth so was
disappointed about that.

I'll be ordering from Parker's again, but guardedly. Hopefully will get
better plants this time. I'll keep the group posted on what happens in
spring.

Has anyone ever ordered from Nicky's Seeds http://www.nickys-nursery.co.uk
For some reason I've never trusted the *look* of the website.

No but I've ordered from Janelane nursery and its been fine!-)
//
Jim