Old 09-09-2003, 12:08 AM
Diana Kulaga

Default Where is everyone?

We don't meet in July or August, though I think I might be able to persuade
the members to change that at some future time. Making changes here is like
turning a very large aircraft carrier...... Isn't that wierd. The word
"persuade" doesn't look right to me. Ever have that happen?

Diana

Out of curiosity...
How many, who attend or belong to local societies, have summer
meetings? I don't mean gh tours where you visit a list of
homes and may or may not get together for a picnic at days end.
I mean a meeting where you can bring plants to trade or sell to
other society members.

SuE