Old 09-09-2003, 12:12 AM
DaveDay34

Default Articles on my site

"Culturalenigma" wrote in message
Hi all,

I was wondering if any of the regular posters here would be

interested in
doing an article on different topics of gardening in your area.

Such as the
making of compost, or what is the best way to fend off pests, etc.

(Snip)

Am I being very cautious/suspicious if I say I've certain missgivings about
someone asking for advice from amature gardeners when the person asking for the
advice/articles seems to be connected with Alan Titchmarsh, prolific writer of
many gardening books/articles, etc? Surely Alan could supply enough said
articles/advice for this web site, or is there more to thios than we've been
told? Maybe we could do with a few more details about this site for which
we're being asked to submit articles/advice?

Dave.