Old 09-09-2003, 01:24 AM
Culturalenigma

Default new thread alan titchmarsh subject

"BridgeP" wrote in message
In article , "Culturalenigma"

Subject: new thread alan titchmarsh subject
From: "Culturalenigma"
Date: Sun, 7 Sep 2003 00:13:21 -0400

snip

I am mainly a lurker on this NG. However, I have noticed that there

are
always
more posting about topics with only a vague relationship with

gardening.
Many
of these posts are to complain that there is not enough gardening!!

This
topic
started of by an innocent post from somebody who was starting an AT fan

club,
an look at the furore it has generated. Don't ell me about those

wonderful,
caring, understanding gardening folk.

AT and all the others should take solace in the saying that goes

something
like
'disgree, criticise, etc but what you do, don't ignore me!'. Or

perhaps
'all
publicity is good publicity'.

Peter Bridge

Well, it's good to have you Peter. I"m that someone that started a fan
club. I have gotten slammed quite heavily by some posters here, but I

have
also received very warm welcomes from A LOT of others. My opinions may

not
be mainstream, but that's ok. I don't mind if everyone else is

mis-informed
;o) LOL, just kidding!!!

Thanks a bunch -
Trai

Hi Trai

I wish you every success. I am not particularly an AT fan but I support

fully
those who are, and equally those who are not. Provided nobody tries to

force
their opinions on me I don't really care. My local public house (to

reopen
soon) is called the Live and Let Live. A good motto I think.

Peter Bridge

Yes it is, Peter, yes it is. May I ask why you a question? What is it that
people don't like about him? Alan, that is?

Just curious,

trai