Old 09-09-2003, 01:37 AM
Culturalenigma

Default Articles on my site

Yea, but I can't put that on my site...it's already a faq. and I didn't
really want to do a 'faq' but more of an article, either touching on all
aspects or oen specific

Trai
"JennyC" wrote in message

"Culturalenigma" wrote in message
Hi all,

I was wondering if any of the regular posters here would be

interested in
doing an article on different topics of gardening in your area.

Such as the
making of compost, or what is the best way to fend off pests, etc.

If you are interested I am looking to put articles on the site. I

would
like to put basic info, i.e. any questions
that newbies continue to ask here would be good. If you post

regularly, and
can put together a clear, concise and well written article, I will

put a
lead in on the main page and give you full credit for the article.

This is
NOT a paid situation. This is voluntary.

Please contact me if you feel you are interested,

Trai

A lot of work has been done by the group already...
http://www.tmac.clara.co.uk/urgring/urgfaqs.htm

Jenny :~)