Old 09-09-2003, 01:44 AM
Tom Jaszewski

Default Lawn; Thinking of starting from scratch

On Mon, 8 Sep 2003 10:55:02 -0400, "Dave Gower"
wrote:

"Tom Jaszewski" wrote in message
.. .
Any of you chemical advocates ever do more gardening than your own
yard?

If you read people's posts with any care you would not make such a fool out
of yourself. I Deliberately recommended AGAINST chemical fertilizers
(suggesting peat-moss instead) and AGAINST using weed or crabgrass killer on
the new lawn next spring (suggesting generous use of grass seed instead).

Some people have balanced informed views on gardening. Others are
eco-fanatics who really care nothing about any living creatures, only about
their egos and agendas.

Why not go to a church or temple of your choice and find a real religion?

I CAREFULLY READ THE MISINFORMATION IN YOUR POST!

"Wouldn't hurt to hit the weeds with Roundup before you rototill. Wait
a few hours after you spray before tilling."

Advice totally contrary to the labeled use! Eco fanatic means not
using poisons and advising people who do to carefully follow the
labeled instruction? WTF planet are you on man! Balanced views about
poisoning the soil for our grandchildren. Did you read what yor
Canadian wheat board had to say about Roundup?

Yes I have an agenda, sustainable gardens and nutritious food.