Old 09-09-2003, 02:40 AM
anne

Default Articles on my site

Culturalenigma wrote in message
Hi all,

I was wondering if any of the regular posters here would be
interested in
doing an article on different topics of gardening in your area.
Such as the
making of compost, or what is the best way to fend off pests, etc.

(Snip)

Am I being very cautious/suspicious if I say I've certain missgivings

about
someone asking for advice from amature gardeners when the person asking

for the
advice/articles seems to be connected with Alan Titchmarsh, prolific

writer of
many gardening books/articles, etc? Surely Alan could supply enough

said
articles/advice for this web site, or is there more to thios than we've

been
told? Maybe we could do with a few more details about this site for

which
we're being asked to submit articles/advice?

Dave.

LOL, Dave, I have a FAN SITE. I am NOT connected with him other than

through
my television. Look I just thought that since there seems to be a wealth

of
knowledge here people might have advice to share.

So, I repeat, I AM NOT affiliated with Alan Titchmarsh. I am in NO WAY
connected with him. I have a FAN SITE. I also want to have a gardening
site where I can post MY info that I like, not reprint his books (which I

do
not have permission to do).

Any other questions, please don't hesitate to email me.

trai

I don't think you'll get much free info given to be honest. It's your
website afterall. I understand where you are coming from, but it might be
better to advertise on the site itself for articles and I'm sure that in
time "fans" of your site will gladly send you articles. I wish you all the
best.