Old 09-09-2003, 05:45 AM
Steve

Default Orchids in Alaska??

Aaron Hicks wrote:
........................ I corresponded with a
woman that wanted to bring her orchids with her, and I asked about the
logistical issues of taking orchids through Canada to Alaska. Her reply
was archived in the orchid FAQs back in 1997. It may be found he

http://members.cox.net/lmlauman/osp/...ds_alaska.html

Wow, an interesting story there! I can't imagine making TWO trips to
Alaska from Pennsylvania. I think I would have found another way.
I might have mailed the orchids and had them be waiting when I got
there. Well, at least some of them. I don't think I would take my entire
collection and risk loosing them all with trouble at the border.

Steve