Old 09-09-2003, 06:02 AM
Lar

Default Roundup Safety and Toxicity

In article ,
says...
A pregnant woman can reduce her exposure to pesticides by controlling pest
problems with less toxic products such as boric acid (use the blue form
available at hardware stores). If she must have her home or property treated
with pesticides, a pregnant woman should:

Of the dozens of expectant moms I have dealt with that
have taken the Labels and MSDS to their doctors of any
products they might be exposed too I have had one who's
doctor requested she not be around it, due to a history
of miscarriages. Always curious about the "less toxic
such as boric acid". What insecticide spray, baits, or
dust, be it bought over the counter or applied by an
exterminator is more toxic than boric acid.?

--

http://home.comcast.net/~larflu/owl1.jpg

Lar. (to e-mail, get rid of the BUGS!!